Light On Anxiety offers CBT based treatment for children and adolescents experiencing anxiety and related conditions. We provide you and your child with the tools to decrease anxiety and increase life satisfaction.
CBT for child and adolescent anxiety entails:
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Development of customized CBT based treatment plan
- Cognitive therapy to learn to “talk back” to worry thoughts
- Age appropriate mindfulness training, where your child will learn to disengage from anxiety and fear
- Guided exposure therapy to all feared stimuli
- Parent coaching and support
- Relapse prevention
Take this assessment to determine if your child may be experiencing symptoms associated with an anxiety or related disorder.
Help for Child anxiety
CBT for anxiety: what is it and how does it help
Dr. Kissen, Executive Director of Light on Anxiety CBT Treatment Center, describes what CBT is and how it helps treat anxiety disorders.
January 10, 2019