Join our team!
What makes Light On Anxiety such a special place to work?
A Culture That Values Feedback & Adapting To Employees Needs
We embody the tenets that we practice in session:
- Compassionate, Personalized & Action-Oriented
- Authentic, Creative & Curious
- Highly Collaborative and Team-Based
“I continue to feel well supported by both the admin team and other clinicians I work with. My questions and concerns are always addressed in a timely way and I truly feel that I am constantly learning and growing here.” – LOA team member
Customized Career Paths Based On Employees Strengths & Interests
Light On Anxiety offers direct support to help you chart a clear career advancement path, customized to your strengths and professional interests.
“LOA is a team-based working environment that supports personal professional growth as well as opportunities to think outside the box and engage in areas of interest that may not fit the existing model.” – LOA Team Member
Come Join A Team Where You Actually Look Forward to Work
“Everyone has been so genuine and kind from day one which I really appreciate. Additionally, there is always someone who can help if you get stuck or need more support on something.” – LOA team member
Ongoing Clinical Support & Supervision
- Supervision per state licensing requirements
- Weekly consultation and supervision tailored to meet your licensure needs.
“The support that is offered to the employees, the understanding and flexibility, the trainings, the fact that management is so concerned about employee satisfaction, burnout, etc., just goes to show how great Light On Anxiety is!” – LOA team member
“The amount of support provided for cases and the healthy work environment make facing struggles with clients far more bearable!” – LOA team member
Administrative Support to Handle All Non-Clinical Aspects of Therapy
Administrative support is available to handle all aspects of billing, scheduling, facilities management, Information Technology and all other non-clinical aspects of providing exceptional mental health services to clients.
“There is always someone to hear what I need, and if there is any issue it is resolved really quickly. I love how LoA listens to employees and works on making processes better for us. It’s been so great being able to focus on my sessions rather than administrative things.” – LOA team member
Full-Time or Part-Time Salaried Positions With Bonus + Generous Benefit Options
- Salaried position + signing bonus
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with considerable employer contributions
- Optional HSA + dependent care and commuter FSAs
- Company-sponsored life and AD&D insurance
- Specialized training, team-based support, and company laptop
- Flexible hybrid work environment—in-person and virtual sessions
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching
- Paid time off + flex holidays
- Short-term disability and EAP
“I feel secure knowing I am taken care of and have benefits to help me through the good and bad times of life. I love having commuter benefit options, short term disability and to be able to start saving for retirements and have these benefits matched by my employer.” – LOA team member
Advanced Clinical Specialty Training Opportunities in CBT for Anxiety & Related Disorders
- Clinical Institute Training Program
- Become a CBT for anxiety specialist and grow your competencies in a variety of complex mental health areas
- Learn from Leaders in the Industry
- Learn from in house experts and LOA published clinicians about our top clinical conditions
- Company-sponsored continuing education
- Curated webinars and best-in-class trainings to build your clinical expertise.
“The emphasis on trainings and remaining up-to-date on current evidence-based treatment is also fantastic. All around a good work environment.” – LOA team member
“As a therapist I get goosebumps every time a client puts in the work and sees results. It is so much fun to be at LOA, apply CBT and watch the magic happen!!” – LOA team member