Therapy Your Way
Light On Anxiety (LOA) specializes in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for anxiety, OCD and related disorders. Our services are practical, short-term and action-oriented.
Light On Anxiety is here to serve as your mental fitness coach. You will engage in empirically-supported, user-friendly exercises to practice thinking new thoughts and engaging in more effective behaviors. The more you work your mental muscles, the more quickly you will rewire your brain to obtain freedom from anxiety.
We understand there is no one-size-fits-all approach to enhancing your mental fitness. Light On Anxiety provides you with options to access support how and when you need it most.
Like any workout routine, committing to a schedule can hold us accountable and help us make the progress we are striving for. If life offers you the scheduling predictability to commit to the same time each week, Regularly Scheduled appointments may be a good fit for you.
If you answer yes to the questions below, you may be a good candidate to access LOA services through Regularly Scheduled appointments:
- Is your schedule consistent on a week to week basis?
- Do you value structure over flexibility in your schedule?
- Can you plan ahead to avoid unexpected rescheduling needs and commit to the same time each week to access therapy services?
- Are you looking to, in general, work with the same clinician or team of clinicians on a consistent basis?
Clients receiving treatment through Regularly Scheduled appointments can also access On Demand sessions for extra support to assist you in moving through and past life’s stressful moments as they are unfolding.
Life may not always offer you the scheduling predictability to commit to the same time each week. However, if you are motivated to enhance your coping skills and dedicated to investing the hard work to free yourself from anxiety, Therapy On Demand may be a good fit for you.
If you answer yes to the questions below, you may be a good candidate to access LOA services through On Demand appointments:
- Does your schedule fluctuate from week to week?
- Do you value flexibility over structure in your schedule?
- Do changes in your schedule make it difficult to commit to set meeting times?
- Are you looking to gain a variety of perspectives offering unique vantage points and helpful elements?
Light On Anxiety is committed to providing treatment in the most effective format for you and your life. No matter which path you choose, you will receive high-quality CBT-based treatment and develop a toolbox so you can become your own anxiety coach.