Light On Anxiety’s Quick Admit Program was designed with busy referring providers like you in mind. Our goal is to make the process of getting your patients set up with effective, compassionate anxiety treatment as rapid and user-friendly as possible. Use the button below to complete the Quick Admit Form and get your patient set up with services at Light On Anxiety. We will contact your patient within one business day.
- All clinicians participate in LOA’s Clinical Training Institute and complete over 150 hours of training on empirically supported treatment for anxiety and related conditions.
- We have a multi-layered supervisory model with weekly small group supervision and grand rounds for all clinicians to oversee quality of care.
- All clients complete an initial intake session to evaluate client specific needs, develop a treatment plan and identify best fit clinician considering factors such as training, experience, practice preferences, patient profile and availability.
- Unlike most practices, we have a care management team to support our clients in navigating this step to seek care and assist with identifying proper clinician fit.
- If ever initial client clinician fit is not ideal, LOA care management will work with clients to proactively transfer them to a new clinician that better meets their unique preferences.
Quick, Easy Steps To Schedule & Get Set Up With Therapy Services At Light On Anxiety
How To "Prescribe CBT" To Your Patient's In Need Of Mental Health Services
By integrating a brief, reliable, validated mental health screener into each of your patient appointments, you can allow the data to speak for itself. If a patient is scoring in the moderate to high range of a screener for depression or anxiety, you now have an easy segue to a conversation on the benefits of short-term, empirically-supported mental health services.