ADHD & Psychological Testing Solutions
You deserve the answers you have been looking for
Light On Anxiety’s psychological testing solutions offer customized evaluations, delivered in a user-friendly format. We will provide detailed clinical recommendations and action steps you can take to enhance your overall well-being and decrease any emotional distress that may be interfering with you living your best life.
Unique Benefits of Light On Anxiety's Psychological Testing Solutions
- Assessments are customized and targeted to provide you with the most helpful, clarifying information.
- Clinical information is provided to you in a clear, user friendly, format.
- You will receive specific, action-oriented treatment recommendations in written format and via an interactive feedback appointment.
- Light On Anxiety is available to assist you in initiating the action steps recommended in the assessment summary report via our Clinical Care Coordination services.
What are the Key Symptoms of ADHD?
Some key symptoms of Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) include:
ADHD Symptoms can persist into adulthood. These symptoms can have a significant adverse impact on the relationships, careers and personal safety:
- Problems focusing
- Trouble multitasking
We can accommodate your busy schedule so you get the support you deserve while managing ADHD.
Looking for support to move through and soon past anxiety, depression and other mental health conditions?
Our therapists are here to provide you with guidance, support and to help you build up a tool box of empirically supported skills and resources you can rely upon to help you manage the challenging moments of your life.
What can I expect if I sign up for Psychological Testing at Light On Anxiety?
- Step 1: A 1-hour, web-based clinical interview to obtain information about your current symptoms and developmental history.
- Step 2: A 1-hour, web-based session to complete psychological assessment questionnaires and collect additional relevant information. This 2nd appointment can take place on the same day as Step 1, or on a different day, depending on scheduling preferences and appointment availability.
- Step 3: Approximately 2-3 weeks after the initial clinical interview, you will participate in a web-based interactive feedback session. At this appointment, you will be provided with an interpretation of test results and treatment recommendations, as well as a user-friendly report you can share with other clinicians you may be working with.
- Step 4: Depending on the treatment recommendations and your current bandwidth and availability, LOA is available to provide either ongoing therapeutic support or clinical care coordination to assist you in obtaining clinically appropriate treatment for your identified mental health conditions.
Contact [email protected] with any questions or to schedule.
Light On Anxiety offers targeted testing solutions to assess for ADHD
We are here to provide you with the answers you have been looking for in the most efficient, empirically supported, user friendly format.
Do I have ADHD?
Book a time at a Light On Anxiety location or schedule a virtual session.