Light On Anxiety offers brief psychological evaluation and testing services to assess for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Executive Functioning, and provide diagnostic clarification of other psychological conditions.
Benefits of LOA Brief Psychological Evaluation & Testing Services:
- LOA Brief Psychological Assessments are targeted, customized, and efficient.
- LOA strives to share information in the most comprehensible, user-friendly fashion.
- Clients are provided with a concise report that includes a brief description of integrated findings
- Treatment recommendations are clear, specific, and action oriented.
- Evaluation findings and recommendations are discussed at an interactive feedback appointment.
- LOA available to offer clinical care coordination services to assist clients with initiating the action steps recommended based on assessment findings.
What can clients expect when accessing LOA Psychological Evaluation & Testing Services?
Step 1: Therapist conducts web-based clinical interview with client to collect current symptoms and developmental history.
Step 2: Therapist conducts brief care coordination sessions to gather information from 3rd party reporters and other providers on the client’s care team. These 3rd party reporters may also be asked to complete brief web-based questionnaires.
Step 3: Therapist conducts web-based session with client to complete client questionnaires and collect additional information.
Step 4: Approximately 2-3 weeks after the initial clinical interview session, a web-based interactive feedback session is conducted. Clients are provided with interpretation of test results and treatment recommendations as well as a user-friendly report they can share with other members of their care team.
Contact [email protected] with any questions or to schedule.