By Debra Kissen, Ashley D. Kendall, Michelle Lozano, and Micah Ioffe
It’s time to retrain your brain! In this go-to guide, four anxiety experts offer tangible tips and tools you can use every day to rewire your anxious brain; manage fears, stress, and worry; and get back to living your life.
What makes this book especially valuable is the format: the reader is prompted and encouraged to bring powerful tools on board through specific exercises, many of which take only a few minutes.
Specific tools empower the reader to:
- Understand and befriend the experience of anxiety
- Become a “positive coach” for oneself
- Practice mindfulness and meditation
- Build resilience
- Learn to “dial down” intense emotions
- Overcome procrastination
- Enhance one’s ability to focus and to move towards fulfilling goals
- Overcome social anxiety