Is it getting increasingly difficult to get your child to school? Does your child complain of head aches or stomach aches or that he or she is just too tired to go to school? Has your child ever refused to go to school?
We provide evidence-based treatment to get your child back to school, with all the tools he or she needs to excel in an academic environment.
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Development of treatment plan to facilitate student reentry into school
- Parent training on behavior modification system
- Skills training to enhance tolerance for school related distress
- Transportation to school, as needed
- Ongoing communication and planning with teachers and school administrators
- CBT based treatment for primary disorders leading to school refusal behaviors
- Relapse prevention through ongoing contact with program staff
- Parent support group