Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Anxiety
Light On Anxiety + CBT + YOU = Freedom From Anxiety
We are passionate about helping clients through their journey of managing and coping with anxiety. All of our therapists are dedicated to creating a strong therapist-client relationship to help foster growth and to help form healthy techniques to manage anxiety.
10 Steps to Help You Move Past Anxiety
- Comprehensive evaluation.
- Development of a customized, action oriented treatment plan.
- Psychoeducation on anxiety and your brain and nervous system.
- Cognitive therapy to identify, challenge and replace maladaptive thoughts with more accurate and effective thinking patterns.
- Development of an exposure hierarchy, to identify gradual ways to practice making contact with vs. avoiding fear triggers.
- Session-based practice engaging in anxiety exposures.
- Identification of the most appropriate home-based practice exercises to continue to work your “CBT for Anxiety Mental Muscles” on a daily basis.
- Ongoing assessment of symptoms and progress towards treatment goals.
- Relapse prevention.
- Transition to on-demand support once treatment goals have been met.
Looking For Support Moving Past Anxiety?
At Light On Anxiety, we offer a vast range of CBT services for adults and children.
We customize our treatment approach to best meet your needs.
Our parent coaching services offer you action oriented tools and skill enhancement exercises to assist you in guiding your child towards enhanced wellbeing and functioning.
We will provide your anxious child with the tools and support to compassionately assist them in returning to school.
We will help your child move past anxiety, OCD and related disorders through Exposure Response Prevention (ERP) -based therapy.
By providing parents and caregivers with action-oriented tools and techniques, we will assist you in compassionately and actively moving your child through and past their fears.
Resources to help you take the next steps forward in reducing anxiety symptoms and improving your overall life satisfaction.
Get support for coping and managing anxiety
Book a time at a Light On Anxiety location or schedule a virtual session.