Light On Anxiety is an outpatient mental health treatment center that specializes in CBT, exposure response prevention (ERP) and mindfulness based treatment for anxiety and related disorders. Light On Anxiety treats children, adolescents and adults, and always incorporates the latest advances in empirically supported treatment (EST) for anxiety and related disorders.
What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for anxiety, depression and related disorders?
- CBT addresses identifies core maladaptive beliefs and ineffective coping behaviors which are getting in the way of you living your life to the fullest.
- CBT provides you with a tool box of resources and strategies to help you move through and past life’s challenging moments.
- CBT is action oriented and focuses on the here and now, not then and there.
- CBT sees you as a trusted partner and expert in your own life.
- Your Light On Anxiety therapist is a coach, assisting you from the side lines to maximize your strengths and reaching your full potential.
Why Light On Anxiety? What makes Light On Anxiety unique?
Light On Anxiety differs from other mental health treatment centers by striving to make treatment as practical, accessible and short-term as possible so that our clients can soon become their own anxiety coach. We guide you one-on-one through applying CBT based coping skills, tips, and tools to manage your symptoms of anxiety, OCD, panic, and anxiety related disorders. These practical tools and support will help you and your family reclaim your life as you reduce the intensity and frequency of anxiety symptoms.
Therapy will last as long as needed to achieve your goals. We tend to find the average duration of 10-15 sessions to treat the primary anxiety disorder, but this varies depending on severity of symptoms and frequency of sessions. Our doors are always open for booster sessions once formal weekly therapy ceases.
What truly makes Light on Anxiety special is our warm, caring, nonjudgmental staff, who will serve as your anxiety coach, encouraging you through challenging but important exercises that will make YOU STRONGER and ANXIETY WEAKER.
Light On Anxiety CBT Treatment Centers are specialty clinics for the treatment of anxiety, OCD, Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Body-focused repetit…
Light On Anxiety offers customized CBT and mindfulness solutions to meet YOUR needs and get you past anxiety and other obstacles as rapidly as possible.
Light on Anxiety therapist Michelle Lozano describes how CBT & ERP helps clients move past OCD and other anxiety disorders.