Light On Anxiety is an outpatient mental health treatment center that specializes in CBT and mindfulness based treatment for anxiety and related disorders. Light On Anxiety always incorporates the latest advances in empirically supported treatment (EST) for anxiety and related disorders.
What is Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) for anxiety, depression and related disorders?
- CBT addresses identifies core maladaptive beliefs and ineffective coping behaviors, such as avoidance and excessive safety seeking, that are getting in the way of you living your life to the fullest.
- CBT provides you with a tool box of resources and strategies to help you move through and past life’s challenging moments.
- CBT is action oriented and focuses on the here and now, not then and there
- CBT sees you as a trusted partner and expert in your own life.
- Your Light On Anxiety therapist is a coach, assisting you from the side lines to maximize your strengths and reaching your full potential.
At your initial intake session, your Light On Anxiety assessment specialist will co-create with you a customized treatment plan that outlines how we will work with you to achieve your goals as rapidly as possible.
Why Light On Anxiety? What makes Light On Anxiety unique?
Light On Anxiety differs from other mental health treatment centers by striving to make treatment as practical, accessible and short-term as possible so that our clients can soon become their own anxiety coach. We guide you one-on-one through applying coping skills, tips, and tools to manage your symptoms of anxiety, OCD, panic, and anxiety related disorders. Therapy will last as long as needed to achieve your goals. We tend to find the average of duration of 10-15 sessions, but this varies depending on severity of symptoms and frequency of sessions. Our doors are always open for booster sessions once formal weekly therapy ceases.
Light On Anxiety offers customized CBT and mindfulness solutions to meet YOUR needs and get you past anxiety and other obstacles as rapidly as possible.
Light on Anxiety therapist Michelle Lozano describes how CBT & ERP helps clients move past OCD and other anxiety disorders.