- This event has passed.
Discussing Divorce with Anxiety and Mediation Experts
May 17 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Divorce Talk 2 (5)
Please join Dr. Debra Kissen, Clinical Director of Light on Anxiety and Alex Jacobson, Founder of Jacobson Mediation Group to talk about the topic of divorce.
Divorce raises many concerning questions often causing heightened anxiety and stress. Debra and Alex will provide answers to these questions and provide insight on the practical and emotional impact of divorce.
Debra and Alex will address the following questions:
- How and when to raise the topic of divorce with your children?
- What is the likelihood that a Premarital Agreement is upheld?
- Upon initially separating, how will the parenting schedule and who pays what bills be determined?
- Who will stay in the marital residence?
- Will a stay-at-home parent have to get a job
- There will also be time for Q&A
- Date: Friday, May 17th
- Time: 9-10am
- Place: Floriole Bakery, 1220 W. Webster
RSVP encouraged, but not necessary: [email protected]