Do you frequently experience intrusive thoughts and anxiety? Have you tried therapy in the past to address these symptoms and have not been satisfied with the progress you have made?
Light On Anxiety offers ERP Based Treatment for Intrusive Thought/Harm OCD & Pure “O” OCD which is action oriented, practical and will provide you with tools to minimize the role of OCD in your life while maximizing your sense of life satisfaction. We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy life.
Light On Anxiety’s ERP Based Treatment for OCD Overview:
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Development of customized ERP based treatment plan
- Mindfulness based distress tolerance training
- Ongoing communication with psychiatrists and other healthcare providers
- CBT based treatment for secondary disorders such as depression and social anxiety
- Relapse prevention through ongoing contact with program staff
Additional Light On Anxiety Resources for Harm OCD:Harm OCD E Book
Step 1: See through OCD’s scare tactics. OCD is the fear network of the brain sending a signal that something is wrong and needs to be done about it IMMEDIATELY. OCD only reports on feared consequences that are important to a person.
Recorded March 12, 2018 Featuring Debra Kissen, PhD, MHSA, and Ashley Kendall, PhD Webinar Description: Over the past few years, there has been increased awareness and understanding of OCD within the general public. The simplest definition of OCD is the frequent experience of intrusive thoughts and associated behaviors engaged in to decrease discomfort associated with these thoughts.