Do you spend excessive amounts of time performing compulsive behaviors? Do you frequently experience intrusive thoughts and anxiety? Have you tried therapy in the past to address these symptoms and have not been satisfied with the progress you have made?
Light on Anxiety offers ERP Based Treatment for OCD which is action oriented, practical and will provide you with tools to minimize the role of OCD in your life while maximizing your sense of life satisfaction. We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy life.
Light on Anxiety’s ERP Based Treatment for OCD Overview:
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Development of customized ERP based treatment plan
- Mindfulness based distress tolerance training
- Ongoing communication with psychiatrists and other healthcare providers
- CBT based treatment for secondary disorders such as depression and social anxiety
- Relapse prevention through ongoing contact with program staff
Light on Anxiety therapist Michelle Lozano describes how CBT & ERP helps clients move past OCD and other anxiety disorders.